Millions of people are trying to get out of the net of alcoholism, to beat it. After all, this disease is serious and terrible. It destroys health, leads to degradation and destroys families.
How do I quit drinking? Can this be done or does it require serious help to quit bad habits?
The face of a green snake
The daily habit of drinking a glass of wine mood after a day of hard work to get rid of fatigue becomes stable and develops into a toxic indulgence. A person no longer copes with himself: supposedly not wanting to drink, but drinking out of confidence. Alcohol gradually acquires the state of the main product in the human body, it becomes an important distributor of energy. And at this stage it is very difficult to quit alcohol on your own. It can be cured if certain conditions are met.
- Alcoholism appears (the sooner you quit, the better).
- It develops primarily in the brain stem structure and affects the entire NS, the treatment affects organs and systems.
- This disease takes over metabolic processes.
- The liver begins to produce an excessive amount of the enzymes that break down alcohol.
It's important to know!If the liver is normal, the liver itself is capable of producing visceral alcohol. It is he who acts on the receptors that mood hormones synthesize. With continuous binge drinking, clear alcohol is not produced in sufficiently large quantities, and then the process fades completely.
This is when you are completely dependent on a glass, and quitting on your own becomes difficult as the effort to dive into a sober life and get rid of drunkenness immediately causes sadness. bored. A depression occurred, and the patient looked at the glass again. If the enzymes that break down alcohol in the body are not produced and they do not come from the outside, a call goes to the brain that drinking! Therefore, a man cannot give up alcohol on his own for purely physiological reasons.
Flirting or illness on social media?
At a certain point, a person begins to lose the ability to adapt to society.
Most people see flashy behavior when they are addicted to alcohol. It's not true. The nature of alcoholism is a real disaster, making it difficult to quit and stop drinking on your own. What are the symptoms of alcoholism? For alcoholism, for a chronic disease, episodes of exacerbations are characteristic, which are replaced by remission. The dependency criterion is formed:
- Pathological cravings for alcohol.
- More alcohol is required (drunk).
- The belief that you should drink a little in the morning to feel good and get rid of this thought is difficult.
Alcoholics eat less, and on drinking days, they refuse food. They get enough energy from alcohol. However, the body is poor in protein and fat, trace elements and vitamins. This causes violations of most systems and organs, which are difficult to cure, so it is difficult to help yourself.
What is the dose and when to stop it?
Sometimes, being drunk is taken seriously by doctors. The lack of other means to relieve metabolic disorders or detoxification makes you use a little alcohol. If not, he may be on the brink.
The most common alcoholic illness - cirrhosis - can be fatal.
In the late stages of alcoholism, liver function is disturbed, cirrhosis develops, pancreas and myocardium are also affected. Their functions cannot be cured and restored. Severe intoxication leads to psychosis (delirium, deception, and hallucinations). Quitting alcohol on your own is undisputed.
Continuously receiving large amounts of ethanol from outside, the body is forced to independently rebuild its transformation into alcohol. As soon as the alcohol stops flowing and the person stops drinking, the normalization of the metabolism begins. It happened slowly, little by little, but it was extremely painful. Physical and mental suffering is obvious. Few people tolerate such a situation. It is much easier for a drinker to take another dose to get rid of his agony.
Alcoholism is similar to drug addiction. Binge-cravings induce cravings for the medicine tomorrow, and when canceled, a state of discomfort begins - detox. It is possible to cure this with an independent desire to quit alcohol.
How do I get over an addiction?
In the following stages, any treatment is elaborated. These are the prerequisites for a successful healing process to get rid of alcoholism.
It is very important that family and friends support alcoholics in their journey to quit drinking.
There are reliable and proven ways to quit drinking:
- Alcoholics must admit the problem for themselves.
- An alcoholic should want to quit harmful alcohol.
- The association between the patient and his family is very important.
Now you can cure your illness and stop drinking with the help of drugs. There are special types of medicine called receptor blockers. A person after taking them to drink, but a state of happiness and happiness does not come. He is ill, so the meaning of drinking is lost. In order to defeat the green snake, you not only need to fight alone, the treatment also requires antidepressants and sedatives, in case of acute manifestations of aggression, antipsychotics are alsopoint. A serious disadvantage of drug therapy is the symptomatic effects of the drugs and the negative side effects of their use.
There are also many different encodings for alcohol addiction treatment. This defense against alcoholism is created artificially, meaning that the processes of the body are invaded from the outside.
Take care of the problem yourself!
It is very important to normalize your diet and make a complete change to your lifestyle. It is important to include exercise and walking in a daily routine.
This argument is often discussed by narrators. And the answer is clear: an alcoholic can get rid of the problem on his own and stop drinking. Just letting the reader not have a false impression is as easy as relieving a hangover.
Self-treatment is associated with painful and pronounced physical condition (high blood pressure, heart attack and stomach). Depression can be disturbing. Therefore, not everyone can give up alcohol on their own.
Remember!A sober life means completely refusing any alcohol and not drinking. Its smell and taste, the look of the stimulus bottle, one might even feel a little bit intoxicating in his imagination, and this brings the incident closer, and the cure becomes more difficult. It should be made clear that self-treatment does not work with medications. On the contrary, it is necessary to contact an autobiologist.
There are practical advice from real people, and the foundation is to see and understand the real enemy. Hate him and love himself. Draw a mental picture of your true achievements before you got sick.
How to quit drinking and win yourself:
- It is important to clean the blood and whole body from "green" toxins (ethanol and its metabolites) at home. Of course, the body will remove them independently, but this will take a long time. Helping him recover, there are many ways. It is very good to use broth (3-5 cups). Before that, do at least 2 enemas per day.
- Relentless cancellation of any physical reminders and wine traps (glasses, cans, empty bottles, beer and wine boxes). Thoroughly wash all household utensils that contain chlorine preparations. It is not difficult to do this at home.
- Cutting off all relationships with friends who drink is a way for you to quit drinking on your own.
- Not smelling alcohol, not smoking will weaken the course of treatment.
- Do not go to liquor stores.
- Strictly comply with the dietary laws, do not overload the liver and digestive tract.
- Find your favorite and exciting activities (sports, swimming, skiing and cycling).
- Find like-minded people! Anonymous alcoholics can be used.
- Realize that you need to adjust yourself, be patient. Use continuous self-hypnosis techniques at home. To the best of your ability, let go of the temptations of alcohol.
When the cravings return and overwhelm the patient:
- Useful breathing exercises (oxygen will enter the brain and reduce the severity of alcohol cravings).
- Fighting illnesses every day, do not miss any opportunity to heal yourself.
- You need to instill that you have a strong inner core that will stop all attempts at drinking and treatment will be successful. This will help you quit drinking alone!
Infusing a healthy life, not sensational, but gradual, but steady. Therefore, the treatment will be more effective and can be completely independent of alcohol at home. Regularly going to a bathroom with a steam bath won't hurt. After showering, drinking some tea is better with honey!
Remember!It is best to quit alcohol yourself at home, the rest of the methods are an auxiliary means.
Don't think that these rules are simple and available at home. You will have to sweat, but such a treatment will definitely give results in five to six months. Confidence won't come a year earlier! The craving for alcohol will disappear, giving up alcohol will become a reality.